Achieving 19.2% YoY Revenue Growth: Student Doctor Network’s Success with Aditude
Before partnering with Aditude, SDN's ad monetization was not delivering the expected results. HPSA relied on Google AdSense, but the returns were not commensurate with the high level of traffic the site received. The major pain points included low CPM and a less-than-desirable quality of ads, which affected the overall user experience.
HPSA was looking for a solution that could:
- Increase CPM – SDN was not generating the CPM they knew its site was capable of.
- Improve ad quality – The quality of ads from AdSense fell short, and SDN desired known and established brands.
- Limit impact on user experience – The organization did not want any compromise in site performance or a negative effect on the user experience.
In the summer of 2023, Aditude approached HPSA to discuss how Aditude’s wrapper could enhance SDN's monetization efforts. HPSA decided to work with Aditude for several reasons:
- Excellent partnership terms – Aditude offered favorable partnership terms that aligned with HPSA’s business goals.
- Easy integration – Aditude provided code that seamlessly integrated into the SDN site without compromising performance.
- Engaged and responsive team – The level of engagement and enthusiasm displayed by the Aditude team during meetings made the decision-making process easy.
- HPSA experienced a substantial increase in ad revenue when they integrated Aditude’s wrapper solution. Aditude helped HPSA realize:
- increased ad revenue by 19.2% compared to the same period in the previous year
- Increase ad revenue by 52% when comparing December 2023 to December 2022
“The Aditude team is dedicated to delivering optimal results for publishers, actively working to enhance performance and providing a seamless experience throughout the partnership. Considering Aditude? Know this: Their team is committed to delivering the best results for your organization, actively working to continually enhance performance.”
Working with Aditude has enabled HPSA to focus on its core mission of supporting students and developing new initiatives. They can now allocate more time and resources to program development rather than worry about fiscal concerns. They leave ad operations to Aditude.
The HPSA team shares, “The Aditude team is dedicated to delivering optimal results for publishers, actively working to enhance performance and providing a seamless experience throughout the partnership.”
From the initial meetings to having the wrapper up and running, working with Aditude was an easy and smooth transition for the HPSA team. The Aditude team has been committed to achieving the best results for SDN and actively works to improve performance continuously.